Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Inspectors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Newton Home Inspecting Articles
Home Inspecting reviews in Newton
- She spent a good 3 hours on a 2600 sqft house.
- She inspected everything possible- basement, attic, crawl spaces, roof
- She pointed out items that she could not advise us on directly, but told us the next steps to take (possible asbestos, solar water heater)
- She took lots of pictures (some inspectors still don't, and it makes a big difference!)
- The report was clear and well-written
- Even after the report was delivered, she answered questions we had, and provided additional advice on how to investigate one of the potential issues she identified.
- The free copy of "How to Operate your Home" was a nice bonus too.
Prior to the actual inspection date, we were able to give inspection would cover. He called us back that same day in the evening and spoke with us for a good amount of time, listening to things that we might be concerned about (e.g. possible knob and tube wiring in the house) and answering our questions. He set up the radon test on Fri. and honored the Angie's list coupon for that as well.
On the day of the inspection, we met both
We had a great experience working with
I really appreciated his walk-around with me while he explained the significance of each finding and possible alternatives. His color-coded report details every single finding as well as its significance (such as safety versus energy efficiency). He even noticed that my recent basement French Drain project may have caused the radon level in my basement to change, so I did a radon test through him (an extra $80 on top of the $420 fee for my 9 room house). He located spaces that mice had used to enter my house and even found old termite damage and taught me how to test to see if the termites had come back. He is extraordinarily knowledgeable and very personable. The whole inspection, plus completion and delivery of his printed report took 3.5 hours.
I got exactly what I wanted, and more!”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Inspectors in Newton, MA
West Roxbury, MA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Easton, MA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Newton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center