HOA supporters say rules protect home values, but some worry they wield too much power.
Find Top-Rated New Bedford Property Management Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Property Management Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Property Management Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 408 reviews for
New Bedford Property Management Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Property Management Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in New Bedford
Living in a condominium has its obvious pros and cons.
Why you should never try to fix something in an apartment.
The current housing climate requires today's home buyers to know as much as possible about appraisers, mortgage brokers and real estate agents.
Are the heat pumps Package or Split System?
Are there actually 33 PTAC units?
Are you an EPA certified person( refrigerant )?
Here is my suggestion, break it down into manageable portions(ie one heat pump and a few PTAC units every other month) to keep from being overloaded.
Check/inspect electrical wiring and connections
Check amperage draw of compressors/motors
Check capacitance of start and run capacitors
Check contractors/relays for wear/pitting
Check refrigerant levels and record superheated/subcooling
Check external static pressures across air handler(s)
Check deltaT (return and supply air temps)
Lubricate motors( if applicable)
Inspect Belts/Pulleys( if applicable)
Clean outdoor coils
Clean indoor coils
Start there and HAVE FUN!!!
Property Management reviews in New Bedford
buildings. I contacted
information and never received a call back. From the view of an
investment property owner it's already a bad sign when a property
manager doesn't answer the phone during business hours, although I do
understand being on the other line, or driving, or working something
else at the moment the call was received. Not immediately calling back,
however, indicates a lack of concern for your customers and even the
tenants which is simply bad for business. I didn't even need an
interview to know this company wasn't what I was looking for.
used. My husband was there for the final walk-thru and turned our keys in, they never mentioned a damaged cord so anyone
could have damaged the cord. They will not return the deposit and a HDMI cord is about 50.00 they claim drywall work to get
to the HDMI cord, again not our fault nor did we use the item. Park Ave
Property Management Companies in New Bedford, MA
Shop Local Property Management Services in New Bedford, MA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in New Bedford.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center