Living in a condominium has its obvious pros and cons.
Find Top-Rated Holden Property Managers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Property Managers to Avoid
Top Rated Property Managers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 5% of Holden Property Managers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Holden Property Managers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 842 reviews for
Holden Property Managers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Meacham Heating Cooling & Energy Solutions
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Property Managers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Holden
The current housing climate requires today's home buyers to know as much as possible about appraisers, mortgage brokers and real estate agents.
Angie's List talks to experts about questions homebuyers should ask of a condo or homeowners association before committing to buy into that neighborhood.
Proponents of condo and homeowners associations say covenant rules protect home values and curb appeal, but some say those organizations hold too much power.
Are the heat pumps Package or Split System?
Are there actually 33 PTAC units?
Are you an EPA certified person( refrigerant )?
Here is my suggestion, break it down into manageable portions(ie one heat pump and a few PTAC units every other month) to keep from being overloaded.
Check/inspect electrical wiring and connections
Check amperage draw of compressors/motors
Check capacitance of start and run capacitors
Check contractors/relays for wear/pitting
Check refrigerant levels and record superheated/subcooling
Check external static pressures across air handler(s)
Check deltaT (return and supply air temps)
Lubricate motors( if applicable)
Inspect Belts/Pulleys( if applicable)
Clean outdoor coils
Clean indoor coils
Start there and HAVE FUN!!!
Property Managing reviews in Holden
The congress can get stuff done faster than the
I am disappointed calling them multiple times and not getting anything done.
I truly hope that association will get someone else to manage the property.
As a result, (off-island the whole time) I had to research Big Island mold inspectors--and then mold remediators--all the while calling in favors from friends to hold the house keys and meet the inspectors, insurance adjustors, remediators, etc. I had hired
All Property Managers in Holden, MA
Shop Local Property Managing Services in Holden, MA
- HVAC ContractorsMeacham Heating Cooling & Energy SolutionsMember Price$99 $196VIEW
- ElectriciansDignan ElectricMember Price$250 $250VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Holden.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center