Access to trusted reviews, the best HVAC Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Framingham Hvac Articles
Hvac reviews in Framingham
1. We replaced the 50 year old oil tank in our basement to reduce the risk of leakage due to age and corusion. The work was scheduled within 3 weeks and completed on the day planned. The old tank was removed and the new one installed in one morning. The crew covered all of the work and access areas, and controlled odors very well. 2. Our hot water has always been heated with tankless coils in the boiler. While this has always produced limitless hot water in warm weather, the boiler cycled often year-round to maintain temperature, and the tankless coils could not overcome the very cold water in Winter, leaving us with tepid showers. We finally decided to consider a hot water booster or storage tank. The system suggested by
Both jobs were scheduled at a time when we were planning driveway paving.
However, after the technician left I noticed a couple of things. First, the A/C would make a loud noise upstairs when it turned on. This noise was coming from the return vent. Second, for some reason, it couldn't keep the house cool anymore. I called
Although I can't say for certain the technician did anything wrong to the system, I do find it very ironic that it stops working immediately after his visit. Recently, I turned it on again for the season and things are still just as bad...nowhere near the performance I was getting out of the system before
Within a very short time (less than 30 minutes), he determined that the source of the leak was an external water spiggot pipe that had been left on during the winter, then froze and cracked. Luckily I did not have a much larger problem to deal with.
Given his efficiency, expertise and professionalism, I am strongly considering using
When I called last Wednesday early morning for help with what I found an urgent matter(my water emptying onto my cellar floor=drainage block)I was told by the woman answering phone that I would not receive service until the following Monday as "We have a big job that requires our 3 technicians". I asked that
I received a message at 5:30 PM from
The next day I called again in the late morning or early afternoon,asked to speak with
When I described problem and told him it was same situation he'd dealt with in past I asked when someone could come to our home.
"Oh, I don't know that. You need to speak with
I will not use
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All HVAC Contractors in Framingham, MA
West Boylston, MA
Shop Local Hvac Services in Framingham, MA
- HVAC ContractorsNicholson Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, IncMember Price$119 $149VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Framingham.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center