You take your tap water for granted, but is it really safe to drink? Learn how to spot troubled tap water, such as bad smells, poor water pressure and discoloration.
Find Top-Rated Easthampton Water Delivery
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Water Delivery to Avoid
Top Rated Water Delivery
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 32 reviews for
Easthampton Water Delivery from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Water Delivery and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Easthampton
Water Delivery reviews in Easthampton
We have had a budget plan (Four 5
We suddenly started getting the wrong water delivered (purified water) and sporadic deliveries. When you have sporadic deliveries, you don't leave the empty bottles out and they stack up.
We have called DS Waters (the company that seems to manage the call center for
Very frustrating and unfortunately we canceled service. I would have happily continued if they would have fixed their problems. Lastly, there was literally no attempt to change my decision when I called in. They were apologetic and advised when the final pickup would be.
Beware! I hope they get their act together again.
The work entailed digging a five foot ditch in a ten foot area that included my porch. The space under the porch to dig was about two feet high. The digging involved a lot of hard labor, and two men primarily did that work on a Thursday afternoon when I was not home because they did not need to access the home. The following day, the men returned around 10AM. They had to clean out the ditch they had dug the day before because it rained the night before. Then they had to create an access point from the house to the water valve so they spent time drilling a hole in my basement wall. That took awhile because the wall was thick. They eventually got through and ran the new copper line to the exterior water valve. They then checked everything to make sure that there were no leaks (the water meter was not running), and backfilled the dirt. It took them almost 12 hours (10PM) to finish the job. The guys worked so hard, and I could not be happier with work.
- I made changes to what I wanted delivered online multiple times, but the changes disappeared, so I had to call or email to make any changes to my order from month to month
- As others have commented, every call has significant wait times, but once someone is on the phone, they are generally friendly and helpful
- Several times we just would not get our delivery at all on the days it was supposed to come - no notice ahead of time, no attempt on their part to reschedule - I would have to call them to make them come back for my delivery
- When our first cooler stopped heating/cooling water, they brought a replacement cooler but started charging a higher rate for the rental fee - I called to have this reversed, and they accommodated me, but it was a hassle
The straw that broke the camel's back:
Our cooler leaked water all over the kitchen floor, so I tried to call to have a new cooler brought to us - every time I called any of the customer service phone numbers, I was either disconnected or simply heard a busy signal. I tried sending emails to the customer service email address, and I did not get any response. I tried calling the number of the delivery guy, but never heard back. Finally after trying every day or two for nearly four weeks (!) to get through on the phone at different times of the day, I got through and decided I can't be in business with a company that I can't contact when I need to, so I cancelled our service. His only explanation for why I couldn't get through to them was that they had been experiencing high call volume - if call volume is so high so much of the time, the company ought to be expanding their customer service team & systems to handle it.
I haven't found another delivery company to come to my address, so it looks like I'll be making water runs to Costco now.
NOTE: I rated the company a D in professionalism, but this is strictly because I believe it is unprofessional to have so little concern over customers who have problems and cannot get through to the customer service team - the actual employees I've spoken with have always been very cordial and professional.
I've had several problems with my account since they bought out our local independent water delivery service. What a disappointment.
Had to deal with them to offer the same price previously paid - they were charging me an additional $30/month
Delivery date kept changing.
We asked for bottles with handles. Told it would be noted on the account. Still get bottles without handles. Very difficult to lift.
Costs kept appearing on the account. Had to keep on them to make sure they got credited. When I called to question what that charge was, they couldn't tell me anything other than everyone gets charged that.
Delivery day arrives and no delivery. I call and am told the driver is on his way. Please don't lie to me. My empty bottles are still sitting out in front of my garage.
Highly recommend staying away!”
Water Delivery in Easthampton, MA
Shop Local Water Delivery Services in Easthampton, MA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Easthampton.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center