Dear Angie: Should I hire an independent home inspector to look over a newly built tract home? — Deborah D. of Renton, Washington
Find Top-Rated Dunstable Home Inspectors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Inspectors to Avoid
Top Rated Home Inspectors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,892 reviews for
Dunstable Home Inspectors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
ENVIROTECH CLEAN AIR INC
Marathon Moving Company Inc
BAY STATE PAINTING
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Inspectors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Dunstable
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your lifetime.
When it comes to increasing a home's value, all remodels are not created equal — and neither are all markets. Find out which updates offer the best ROI.
When homeowners encounter shoddy DIY work, experts advise focusing on important fixes for HVAC, electrical, plumbing and roofs.
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX
Todd's Home Services
Are the heat pumps Package or Split System?
Are there actually 33 PTAC units?
Are you an EPA certified person( refrigerant )?
Here is my suggestion, break it down into manageable portions(ie one heat pump and a few PTAC units every other month) to keep from being overloaded.
Check/inspect electrical wiring and connections
Check amperage draw of compressors/motors
Check capacitance of start and run capacitors
Check contractors/relays for wear/pitting
Check refrigerant levels and record superheated/subcooling
Check external static pressures across air handler(s)
Check deltaT (return and supply air temps)
Lubricate motors( if applicable)
Inspect Belts/Pulleys( if applicable)
Clean outdoor coils
Clean indoor coils
Start there and HAVE FUN!!!
Home Inspecting reviews in Dunstable
Every square inch of the property was evaluated by
I have not purchased real estate for a very long time and I was concerned that my lack of experience would make me somehow a victim of my own thought process, If you are like me,
Do yourself a favor and hire
After he had finished his inspection, we spoke about his observations and he made a few recommendations to us, along with a suggested timeline. A few days later he followed up with a written report that he sent via email. It included everything we spoke about following the inspection, and included pictures of what he observed.
The only downside was that his fee was a bit higher than the other companies we considered; but I figure you get what you pay for! I would highly recommend
We received our results for both the radon test and the inspection quickly. Unfortunately, the radon test came back elevated, but because the homeowner entered the home after it started and did some work to the house, the test was skewed.
If we ever buy a house again, we would definitely use ”
All Home Inspectors in Dunstable, MA
Shop Local Home Inspecting Services in Dunstable, MA
- Mold RemediatorsENVIROTECH CLEAN AIR INCMember Price$150 $150VIEW
- Mold RemediatorsClean Joe LLCMember Price$1500 $1800VIEW
- MoversMarathon Moving Company IncMember Price$375 $420VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dunstable.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center