Access to trusted reviews, the best Lead Paint Removal and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Dennis Lead Paint Removal Articles
Your house would be in good hands when using these services.
They followed up quickly with a full written report and a receipt of my payment. From beginning to end, Excellent Service!
Like most folks, I have a demanding work life, hobbies, and family obligations; being required to sit down in the evening to get a price quote is a stretch, especially after I've already given the guy an hour of my time, half of which was wasted on an unwanted sales pitch. Again, and now against my better judgment, I agreed.
They did it fast and I was pleased with their work.
Very happy with the experience and recommend this service for any DIYer who wants to ensure the house they live and work on is free of lead based paint.
Because we had such a great experience with him, we called him to do the reinspection after we bought the house and had the lead abatement done. Once again, the whole experience was great. We were encouraged to ask any questions we had and felt completely comfortable with the whole process. If we ever need a lead inspector again, we will not hesitate to call
1) missed a page on the report and thus didn't delead a bathroom (which consisted of two very minor items, which they addressed immediately upon discovery by the testing agent)
2) some of the retouch/fill/plaster patching was VERY sloppy and required significant sanding before we could paint. I was expecting a higher quality of work.
3) The wood floor had been laid around some of the large, multi-piece door mouldings that had to be replaced, rather than a complete floor and mouldings that sit on top of it, which would be the norm. When they replaced the mouldings, there were gaps in the floor which they filled only with wood filler. It's the wrong color and did NOT match up when stained/sealed when the hardwood was refinished, as they promised.
It also took us 3 inspections to pass and be able to move into our home. I'm undecided on whether this was the fault of Alpine or if the inspector was influencing the results so that he would be paid to return for another inspection. The inspector is with a separate company, and thus his actions are not reflected in the rating given to Alpine.
Overall, the only lasting issue is the wood filler in the floor. They were very professional, pleasant, and easy to deal with.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Lead Paint Removal in Dennis, MA
Boca Raton, FL
Buzzards Bay, MA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dennis.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center