The NIA technique, which is sometimes called NIA yoga, is a form of aerobic exercise that combines modern dance with yoga and other exercises.
Find Top-Rated Beverly Fitness Centers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fitness Centers to Avoid
Top Rated Fitness Centers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fitness Centers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Beverly
The health benefits of multivitamins may not be worth the expense.
Iyengar yoga is ideal for anyone looking to strengthen certain muscles without injuring themselves, and trying to relax.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America, but what you eat can make a difference. Get started on your heart healthy diet and lifestyle with these five tips.
Fitness Centers in Beverly, MA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Beverly.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center