Is your child care provider properly licensed or registered? Are they meeting the standards outlined by your state's Quality Rating Information System? Use this Angie's List database to find out what agencies in your state regulate the licensing and quality ratings of child care centers.
Access to trusted reviews, the best Day Care Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bellingham Child Care Articles
Child Care reviews in Bellingham
All was very unprofessional, she thought me asking for a complete background check was unacceptable and "too much" for her to do, and said I needed to send the money to her, even though the
This is my first horrible experience with
Please saavy parents, do not even call this agency as I have had nannies since my children were born, and would never hire
He said he had fun, playing with other kids, and liked when he had his snack. He was learning about shapes and colors that day, and wanted to be sure he went the next day so that he could continue coloring the shapes, and working with his teacher.
I like the quality of care that my son receives at this facility, he likes to be picked up by their bus in the morning, and sometimes goes home on it as well if I have to work later.
It is always hard to find a place that isn't just a franchise stamped out place that actually cares about your child, and is willing to work with them in an educational sense.
The staff work hard to ensure that every day is a great day for my son.
* The education was good and they took child's interest into consideration instead of forcing things on them.
* The place was very lighted, bright and spacious, a lot of space for the kids to do their individual activities and group activities.
* All of the teachers and staff were very polite, respectful and caring.
* Food was extra and not included in the price, it is both good and bad. Good for people that want a controlled diet, bad for people who want lunch everyday, hence the combined price in comparison to all inclusive child care was higher.
* Staff turnover was low, they have been their for couple of years their, I did not see any staff leave during the 1 year we stayed there.
* They have extended hours apart from school years.
* Above experience has been for a 3 year old to 4 year old, I have no experience in infant room, but the awesome experience can be extrapolated.
Emails and questions to
Above all, we are so happy with the service we receive from our two favorite sitters -
In addition to being top-notch sitters, both of our sitters have always been on time and professional. They engage with us as much as our kiddo and that makes for such a wonderful overall experience.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Day Care Providers in Bellingham, MA
North Attleboro, MA
West Roxbury, MA
Chestnut Hill, MA
San Diego, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Bellingham.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center