Planning for the future? Many people establish an advanced care directive to assist loved ones in making health care and end-of-life decisions.
Find Top-Rated Harahan Home Hospice
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Hospice to Avoid
Top Rated Home Hospice
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 38% of Harahan Home Hospice are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Harahan Home Hospice
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 360 reviews for
Harahan Home Hospice from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Hospice and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Harahan
More people are choosing to spend their last days at home and medical providers are helping to make it happen.
Take these factors into consideration to help make hospice care go as smooth as possible.
Home Hospice reviews in Harahan
If you are looking for a genuine company who truly cares about their patients, choose
3) I have tried to contact their "after hours" (which is a joke) to find out why the pain medicine that was promised two day previously has not been delivered. No response/no one can or will help. The have allowed her to run completely out of pain medicine and spend what may be her last day/hours in extreme pain.
3) They only work from 8-5 and after that is extremely difficult to get any help/assistance outside that time frame.
4) Beginning the third month and have only had one 5 minute visit by a doctor that was in a hurry to get in and out.
5) The one positive thing (bedside manner) is that only one nurse (
He then took him into the shower and cleaned him up. Something my Mom was unable to do. ...More /> He explained hospice to my Mom and told her honestly how her husband was doing.
Arranged the services my Step Dad needed. Always had a smile on his face.
Hospice is always very scary, He made it more comfortable for the whole family.
I went down to visit 10/11/14 through the 20th.
My Step Dad passed away a month later.
God thank you for hospice aids like
We are currently being charged for four months of rental fees for a device we did not agree to rent. The invoice was sent four months after the fact. It took three calls before my call was returned, two days later. The representative was rude and unprofessional.
All Home Hospice in Harahan, LA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Harahan.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center