Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Find Top-Rated Murray Drywall Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drywall Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Drywall Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Murray Drywall Contractors
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 200,000 reviews for
Murray Drywall Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Drywall Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Murray
The Angie’s List SnapFix app allows members to easily use their smartphone to schedule work. Read how this customer used the app to fix a drywall problem.
A homeowner needed painting and drywall repair after a pipe burst in her ceiling. She used the Angie’s List SnapFix app to find service without the hassle.
Patching drywall can be easy and inexpensive with a few tools and a little bit of patience. The steps in this how-to guide are quick, so soon you’ll patch like a pro.
I've used wall liner (it applies like wallpaper only thicker) to cover a multitude of "wall sins" over the years. In my opinion it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It doesn't look cheap or tacky, it's inexpensive, non-labor intensive and not messy to install.
I used it for the first time about 15 years ago to cover a faux brick tile on my lower kitchen walls that couldn't be removed. It was either tear the wall down or take a chance on $40 worth of wall liner. It did the job beautifully and lasted. Since then I've used it to cover paneling, a badly gouged wall after a kitchen remodel and a wall that looked like a pegboard after floor to ceiling shelving was removed.
Friends and family (and realtors!) have been amazed by the transformation after applying this simple inexpensive product.
Drywall Repair And Installation reviews in Murray
I called When he sent an invoice, it was exactly what he had quoted.
He unhooked, moved, and rehooked the washer and drier back up, and put both sets of closet doors back on for me.
I knew I could trust me less than his original estimate. I would definitely recommend
All Drywall Contractors in Murray, KY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Murray.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center