Access to trusted reviews, the best Movers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Lexington Moving Articles
Moving reviews in Lexington
I can't argue with the price, and I probably would have let everything else go as well if I had simply received the promised follow up on my newly repainted dresser. But here I sit a month later and my eyes focus on that blemish every time I walk into my bedroom. If you need a hand, and cheap, give these guys a shot. But do yourself a favor and pre-wrap everything of value - and maybe buy a can of gas before they get there.
They advertised they would remove junk and stated over the phone what they would move. Junk removal should be removed from their advertising. I guess they could change it to clean, dry junk.
Thirty minutes of work. $50.00 labor and $50.00 dump fee.
I don't know about their moving services, it may be fine. After this experience I would not use them for moving either.
We were extremely pleased with the service and the level of professionalism. We will definitely use them again when we need this type of work.
I had to call him and he advised he would arrive between 11 and noon.
At noon he called to ask me my address and advised he would arrive in 15-20 mins
25 mins later he arrived with the smallest moving truck I had ever seen. ...More />
It was a good thing that I had moved 80% of my stuff on my own because with just the furniture and a few boxes the truck was
packed to the brim. It would have had to be two trips otherwise.
2. Once the truck was packed then he asked the address of the new place.
it took him 35 mins to get there
they stopped at the gas station
3. Only one thing got broken but it was just a candle holder
4. the owner of the company never spoke to me except for when it was time to ask for additional money.
His associated was nice though
In conclusion here is some suggestions for the company:
1. answer the phone as a business, don't just say hello
2. get all the pertinent information to ensure that you will have the right truck for the job. Or inform your customers that you only have a 14 foot box truck
3. call the customer to confirm apt, don't wait to see if they call you
4. if you are not going to be on time a courtesy call would be appreciative.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Movers in Lexington, KY
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lexington.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center