Access to trusted reviews, the best Movers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
East Bernstadt Moving Articles
1. The movers were rude and clearly in a rush.
- I got permission ahead of time to pack loose items in IKEA bags. Even so, the movers were clearly annoyed that I had used IKEA bags. When they decided I had overfilled a bag, they would simply dump some items on the floor before taking the bag. So, after the move I had loose items strewn about the house.
- The movers damaged the newly finished floor (made a deep gouge) in my new place, even though I gave them express instructions to be careful of the new floor.
- They were rough with my belongings, and damaged an expensive set of speakers.
- The movers ignored my instructions to put the majority of the items in the basement, and were then annoyed when I asked them to do so.
2. Upon realizing that my checkbook had expired, I called
we've used them twice now to move my mom's household belongings and both times the 2 guys who helped (2 different guys each time) could not have been more kind and polite and worked very quickly and efficiently. They are incredibly professional. They took great care with things and were very communicative with alerting us to setting aside things they knew we were trying to store separately, as they were coming across these items while packing up the room.
Once we got to the storage facility, they were almost done with the loading of the items in the storage unit by the time I was done signing the contracts at the storage unit office! They stacked and stored everything perfectly.
The two guys from today were also just fun to work with - they were very personable and you could tell they were just nice guys and that their work mattered to them in terms of helping their clients.
We also found them very flexible as we'd actually scheduled the move originally for Saturday and they came right on time (they have always been very punctual!) but unfortunately the room was just a disaster and we didn't have boxes as we hadn't requested any so they were very accommodating and agreed to come back the next day with boxes in hand.
I tell everyone I know who needs movers to call this company. We love working with them! And I have to say it's the people they hire who we deal with that make the experience with this company so great. Hopefully they will always have this caliber of people. We happily tip these guys well for their hard and conscientious work!
unit and stacked it neatly in my garage very quickly and professionally.
They were very careful to properly protect all the heavy furniture and
items were transported without a scratch. I would definetely use
again and request these two exceptional workers.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Movers in East Bernstadt, KY
East Bernstadt, KY
Port Orange, FL
Bowling Green, KY
Des Plaines, IL
New York, NY
North Hollywood, CA
Pompano Beach, FL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in East Bernstadt.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center