Access to trusted reviews, the best Landscapers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Overland Park Landscaping Articles
Landscaping reviews in Overland Park
2) We struggled to get them to actually come out and do the service... there was very little communication and we had to push hard to find out when they were coming. We needed notice so we could remove some siding where the stairs were going to be.
3) They had some issues with our design (couldn't do the stamp pattern we requested, couldn't do boarder where we had planned...) Of course, they didn't tell us about these issues, and that we would have to pick a new stamp, until the day they planned to pour concrete. This made us rush into a decision on a new stamp.
4) The end product looked pretty good at first. My only disappointments were that: the stamp pattern didn't go deep enough in some places.
5) The real problem started about 6 months after it was installed. We have light colored spots everywhere on the patio. I'm not sure what caused this. When I communicated to them about it, they indicated they would back-roll it and that we should avoid tap water ever getting on it. If you could see the spots, you could see that they clearly are not water spots.
6) It has now been 2.5 months, and the contractor has stopped returning my emails about coming out to back-roll as promised.
The back story: We have a very large backyard (slightly less than an acre) that had at one time been professionally landscaped by the first owner to include a predominance of evergreens, deciduous shrubs, and trees. Over many years, the landscape changed as it grew. We have done our best to keep up with the challenge by removing and replanting trees and shrubs and creating mixed perennial borders. But the perennial gardens, while lovely, require much upkeep which we, as we age, are not enthusiastic about dealing with. Moreover, deer and rabbits have been increasingly a problem by wreaking havoc in the garden. We love the woodsy, garden-like setting of our yard and want it to look better.
This year we decided to replant and cleanup our border garden. But the task was too big for us to handle, so we called on
We have used this company for other jobs including re-landscaping the front of our home (reviewed about two years ago) and have been pleased with their professionalism, their punctuality, the workmanship...even their cost which we feel is reasonable.
described and very competent. This was not only noted by me but also by neighbors! Neighbors were also very
complimentary of the appearance of the completed beautification. I will quote only one lady, "That is just beautiful. Perfect."
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Landscapers in Overland Park, KS
Kansas City, MO
Prairie Village, KS
Grain Valley, MO
Lees Summit, MO
Kansas City, Ks
Overland Park, KS
Blue Springs, MO
Garden City, MO
Shop Local Landscaping Services in Overland Park, KS
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Overland Park.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center