The health care plan you choose will allow you to make tax-free contributions to a savings account. Make sure you know the difference between an HSA and an FSA.
Find Top-Rated Lenexa Health Insurance Providers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Health Insurance Providers to Avoid
Top Rated Health Insurance Providers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Lenexa Health Insurance Providers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 200,000 reviews for
Lenexa Health Insurance Providers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Health Insurance Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Lenexa
Even with health insurance, experts say, some struggle to afford cancer treatment. Is cancer insurance is the answer? Before deciding, read about it here.
Most over-the-counter drugs can’t be purchased with HSA and FSA contributions, but you may be surprised by what are eligible and ineligible medical expenses.
If the fine print in your benefits plan gives you a headache, here are four simple questions you should ask your insurance company before you visit the doctor.
This is Leah B. in Member Services, happy to help!
I may need more clarification in order to accurately answer your question. It sounds like you may be trying to locate or review health insurance brokers or agents. You may also be referring to Navigators hired by state and federal government to help people choose an Affordable Care Act plan prior to the sign-up deadline of March 31. In any case, we do not have a category to rate ACA Navigators at this time. If you want to review or locate an insurance provider, a specialist would be happy to help at 888-944-5478, or email@example.com.
This is Kyle K from Member Care. I'm happy to help!
It looks like another representative was able to address your question yesterday but I just wanted to touch base here. Please let me know if I can assist further. You can respond to this thread or submit a new Answers post. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're open weekdays from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm ET.
Health Insurance Agents reviews in Lenexa
All Health Insurance Providers in Lenexa, KS
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lenexa.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center