The Angie's List Guide to Dental Care
Find Top-Rated Zionsville Denture Labs
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Denture Labs to Avoid
Top Rated Denture Labs
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 295 reviews for
Zionsville Denture Labs from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Denture Labs and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Zionsville
If you need false teeth, a denturist or prosthodontist should be able to fit you with comfortable and affordable dentures to match your needs and budget.
From full to partial dentures and dental implants, dentists can offer choices for patients with missing teeth.
Dental implants offer advantages over traditional bridge procedures, but finding specialists and ensuring insurance coverage requires research.
If you chose to go the other way, some Prosthodontists will place and restore the implants themselves. In other cases, an Oral Surgeon or Periodontist will place the implant and a Prosthodontist or General Dentist restores it. Fees can vary quite a bit from office to office and with the different options for restorative materials. Some offer free consultations, for others, they charge a fee that might be applied to any future treatment in some cases.
The first step is to schedule a few consultations with different providers, which it sounds like you've already done.
The most important factors when deciding which practitioner to work with:
.1. You should feel comfortable asking your doctor any questions so that you have a good understanding of the procedure itself, healing time and long-terem outcome, and possible complications. Write down a list of questions and take them with you to the consultation.
2. Ask about the experience of the practitioner. How many similiar procedures have they completed? Have they had any major complications with any cases? Ask to see photos if possible.
3..Figure out if it works out better for your schedule, to go to a "one stop" provider or to separate providers for the placement and the restoration of the implants.
4. Follow your instincts. If you feel rushed, didn't get direct answers to your questions, didn't communicate well or had any other negative feelings, this probably isn't the doctor for you.
5. Consider insurance coverage and financing options. If your dental plan covers implants and it is important to you to use a preferred provider, you will want to check your list. Many times, insurance does not cover implants, or at least not all of the steps. You may want to inquire about payment and financing options.
I hope this at least helps you feel a little less confused and a little more directed. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help.
Beth L. Gehring,DDS, PC
816 NW Vesper
Blue Springs, Mo 64015
Denture Lab reviews in Zionsville
After suffering for the past several years with miserable dentures that caused constant sores ...MoreRead more of this review in her mouth, he suggested I bring her in just to look and see if he could do anything to help. We ended up ordering a new set of dentures that he recommended that was good quality but still affordable. She is hard of hearing and has trouble understanding doctors in general. He took so much time explaining and re-explaining the process so she felt comfortable.
We had multiple stages of making sure they were going to do well. When they finally arrived (my mother has so been looking forward to them), it was during a lengthy hospital stay and I could not bring her in. I called to cancel her appointment and Dr. volunteered to come to the hospital so she did not have to wait.
Tell me when the last time you ever heard of a dentist not just being willing to do that...but volunteering to do it (I would have never asked)? This past summer he also spent a week away from his practice doing dentistry in Fiji. I believe he is a really good family dentist with a huge heart.
Denture Labs in Zionsville, IN
Shop Local Denture Lab Services in Zionsville, IN
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Zionsville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center