If you're looking for eco-friendly flooring, research the composition of the flooring, as well as the adhesives and glues.
Find Top-Rated Kokomo Carpet Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Carpet Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Carpet Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,708 reviews for
Kokomo Carpet Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpet Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Kokomo
“If you work hard in this country, and you are honest, you can reach whatever you want." — Hedayat Mukhtarzada
Carpet dye can cover stains that you can’t remove.
There's more to picking carpet than choosing style, color and manufacturer. Here's what to know to be sure the installation goes well and you avoid hidden fees.
Carpet with pad purchase cost $10-20 for really economy cheap stuff, $20-30 for normal brands, and $30-50/SY (square yard) for high-end carpet, to $100 or more for custom or gold thread and such.
Installation cost does not change much depending on what varpet is installed - generally about $10-20/SY.
So, for normal medium-range carpet I would assume $30-50/SY.
1 Square yard = 9 Square feet
Carpet Installation reviews in Kokomo
Because I was in the way, I left the installers alone for about 5 hours. At the same time that I came back, the head of the company returned to haul away the trash left from the job. At that point there was still some work, and a lot of clean up, to do. I assumed the boss would be back for the promised walk through when the job had been completed but he, and two of the four workers, left soon thereafter and did not return. The remaining two workers seemed surprised that they were expected to replace the furniture that had moved and tried to leave a couple of times before the work was done. I had to walk them through replacing furniture, screens and closet doors. They had a couple of excuses as to why they could not replace the closet doors so that was not done. I pointed out the worst gash in the wall to one of them and asked about having it repaired. He emailed a photo to his boss, and I also sent a lengthy email to him, but I never heard back. I had to do a LOT of cleanup after they left. There was carpet debris and carpet dust everywhere. I even found a piece of my bed frame in the HVAC vent under the bedroom floor. I also learned then I tried to hook my television back up that they had damaged the cable wiring so a cable person had to come the next day and replace it. All in all a very unprofessional job.
I had to pay the entire amount before work could begin (which I will never do again), but I never received a receipt for my payment nor did I receive any warranty information for the carpet. I don't know if that was the fault of
At first we were 'dead set' on 3/4 inch hardwood. We didn't want anything else.
We dropped by the store in
We decided on
We decided on
The upstairs carpet and stairs were also installed in a professional manner.
If you're looking for a great value in a flooring investment don't hesitate to contact
Cons: Will change their story once you order materials for the job.
1) we have the product you want then will call you to come in and select something else because it's no longer available.
2) we can install the flooring the way you want, then tell you something else when it arrives.
3) When you have question that can't answer because it's a question for the subcontractor.
4) When you ask to speak about your job they say they worked hard for you and why do you complain so much.
5) When you speak with the owner he will say that they did the best and that you have just have problems and
will hang up on you.
I wouldn't recommend this company for the average consumer. They have you by the wallet and won't let go. Be cautious
when you work with this company.
I didn't think I would have to call
Carpet Installers in Kokomo, IN
Shop Local Carpet Installation Services in Kokomo, IN
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Kokomo.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center