Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Inspectors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Greenwood Home Inspecting Articles
Home Inspecting reviews in Greenwood
They were great to work with and answered all of our questions. They also printed out a wonderful binder with photos, explanations and everything we needed on the spot. They walked us through each section of the report and offered suggestions on needed repairs.
We would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially first time homebuyers like us!
He was professional and very helpful to explain everything. He explained his written report and what to look for in that. Included were very good photos of everything that showed detail and anything that needed repaired. The photos also showed gas and water shutoff valves and where filters should be placed. He answered a couple questions I had later. I would recommend
Below is a list of major issues the inspector missed, that I was later told by contractors and others, that they
1) Existing foundation repairs in both crawlspaces didn’t get mentioned in the report. (The excuse for why these weren’t found is that the vapor
2) Exterior brick mortar cracking indicating significant foundation settling.
3) Fallen and missing shingles on the roof in multiple places.
4) Leaking fireplace chimney with significant evidence of prior water leaks all around the base of the chimney in the attic.
5) Sagging floor joists under a supporting wall for both upstairs and downstairs.
6) Poorly done ventilation return duct work was not noted in the report.
7) Missing water trap for A/C condensate line causing flooding in the basement equipment room
In my opinion, these issues should have been easily caught by a competent inspector. If these issues were noted in the report, it is a safe bet that we would not have purchased the home.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Home Inspectors in Greenwood, IN
Ellicott City, MD
Boca Raton, FL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Greenwood.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center