Access to trusted reviews, the best Cable Tv Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Crawfordsville Cable Tv Service Articles
Cable Tv Service reviews in Crawfordsville
Finally I stopped at the portion is ready for my excavator to add to the trench with the electrical hook up from the pole to the house.
Their Service design study may take 60 to 90 days to determine how the delivery would be hooked in. I do not expect my house to be finished by that time so there is no urgency.
Once the port was installed, I was able to schedule the actual install at the house. They were able to get me an appointment the very next day. My installation inside my home was a little more complicated than most as well because I have a TiVo DVR service. I prefer the extra features of TiVo and that is why I didn't opt for the Charter DVR. The installer was training a new installer, yet he himself had never completed a TiVo installation. He did however, read all of the literature that was provided with the equipment needed for the installation, and everything worked perfectly.
The entire installation, including running a new line from the pole to my house, only took about one and half hours. The TV channels come in very clear and there is a large variety. The internet is advertised as 30Mb/s, but I consistently get about 40Mb/s. I have not yet purchased a home phone for the phone service, so I cannot comment on that at this time. The customer service representatives are some of the nicest people I have every dealt with.
Although it took a little longer that I hoped to get my services installed, the quality of work and service received is worth it.
1. Phone Number: When I called about transferring my service, I was assured that I could keep my phone number (which I have had for 22 years). They did not transfer my number, and after 2 days and several hours of tryting to resolve this they are telling me it is impossible to get my old number back. In essence, I was lied to when I called to tranfer service!
2. Installation: Was promised within 5 business days. By the 4th business day, I called since no one had contacted me. I was told it was scheduled until 7/23, which was 9 busuness days from the initial call. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and after my call was transferred to 4 different persons (in which I had to re-explain the situation each time), I got someone who was able to schedule installlation the next day between 3-4 pm. Well, the Tech didn't show up until 6:30, I had made 4 calls to TWC betweeen 3 -6:30, and was told each time that someone would check with dispatch and get back to me. A supervisor did call me, but not until 6:30, when the tech finally showed up.
3. Overall Customer service: During the course of a two day period, I spoke to 19 persons. I kept getting transferred, and ultimaely would talk to someone who promised to call me, which of course they never did. A Supervisor did call this morning, but gave me some excuses and apologies. She offered to credit my account $100 for my troubles. I don't feel this is acceptable for the huge mistake they made. She basically just said that was the best she could do for me. I asked to be transferred to their Retention Department. Conveneintly for TWC, the call somehow dropped. I am so frustrated that I am planning to change providers.
That is the only outage I can remember with this provider except for occasional interruptions lasting 10-15 minutes.
That might occur once every 4-6 months.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Cable Tv Providers in Crawfordsville, IN
Saint Petersburg, FL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Crawfordsville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center