Access to trusted reviews, the best Fireplace Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Connersville Fireplace Installation And Maintenance Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Sample Fireplace Contractors Reviews
When the reface came in 2 months later it did not fit and was off by more than a foot in both width and height. I called
It took MONTHS and numerous phone calls to finally get my money back. Everyone I spoke to said that they needed to wait for so-and-so to be in the office or put me off with some kind of excuse. Finally my husband called and demanded the refund and he got them to do it right away. Maybe they didn't take me seriously because I'm a woman? I was offended, but not surprised after the experience I'd had with them. I ended up going to Offenbacher's in Rockville and I'm so glad I did. They have great customer service and their prices were better.
(80) days after installation, the installed unit failed to operate, due to (direct quote from the Dr) "...these crappy batteries".
he replaced and now works. The Dr. was going to charge me a 'service call fee' that I was never told about in advance. When I asked why I wasn't informed, the Dr. stated, "... I should of read the contract".
to be fair, the Dr. did remove the fee after I was dissatisfied with his comments.
Just needs to work on his communication skills and stand behind his product
All Fireplace Contractors in Connersville, IN
New Albany, IN