To move or not to move? That’s a question many families struggle with when they realize their home isn’t practical for an aging or disabled family member.
Find Top-Rated Rolling Meadows Medical Equipment
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Medical Equipment to Avoid
Top Rated Medical Equipment
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 14% of Rolling Meadows Medical Equipment are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Rolling Meadows Medical Equipment
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 344 reviews for
Rolling Meadows Medical Equipment from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Medical Equipment and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Rolling Meadows
Read more about how to renovate your home for accessibility, while retaining its visual appeal.
If you need to remodel your home for accessibility, follow this advice from financial and tax pros to get the most return on your investment.
When a wheel fell off Troy Hutcherson's power wheelchair as he was leaving a Colts game, the Indianapolis resident's father and bystanders had to ferry the man and his 300-pound chair through a crush of fans. "I was shocked," says Hutcherson, whose surprise turned to anger at the company that had recently serviced the wheelchair.
Medical Supply reviews in Rolling Meadows
The only thing I can think of that would have prevented the representative for my account from informing me of the loss of the paperwork, is that she has too many accounts to give full service.
I will use them simply because I found out how to get results!!”
All Medical Equipment in Rolling Meadows, IL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Rolling Meadows.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center