Access to trusted reviews, the best Electricians and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Buffalo Grove Electrical Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Buffalo Grove Electricians Reviews
The Angie's list deal covered the labor for what we had done and we paid seperately for the lights themselves. We thought the charges were reasonable. We would recommend
Finally, I was going to paint the bathroom myself when I realized I could call Faith and have it done better and faster by one of her guys. I emailed her on Sunday to see if there was any availability and she was able to schedule Ivo for Monday. He arrived early Monday and was done by 1:00pm. The bathroom looked fabulous and we are thrilled.
I have several other projects I am itching to have done, as soon as the budget allows, I am calling Faith right away!"
Demand for money was ferociuos even before the village inspection was not completed or scheduled. Attention to details and clean up is not existant or minimal at best. He gives one year warranty to all the labor( standard for the field), but one week after he got the money it is clear that he will not stay behind his word( fridge is not making ice, but there is no reason to ask for that to be done). He had the audacity to try and throw quotes at me from the contact I wrote for him as defense for my request to fix the smoke detector. I would never, never recommed this company to anyone."
As a renovation novice, we had no idea how complex even a small renovation can be.
When his team removed the old flooring, they found that the prior work we had done to put in flooring was less than ideal. Instead of removing the original tile, the company laid the new floor over it with the help of staples.
His team is friendly & easy to have around which is important since they work 7AM-5PM. They take no short cuts & take care to include the details! For example, during the cabinet install, they felt that added structural support, so it was just done! Also during the install,
We asked them to convert a wall pantry into a structure that would look & function more like a cabinet. The results were overwhelming, WOW. The plan was to extend the size of the area, and purchase new shelves and doors. We asked that the doors be stained to match the cabinets.
There is a plan for each day’s work assignments.
We will see him next year when we tackle the master bath!
1. New cable: They did this very quickly, even though it was made more difficult by insulation in the wall. Would have been a 2-3 hour job for me - about 20-30 for them.
2. Fan and wiring: Again, both accurate and efficient. Needed to mount a brace to support the fan (only had a light before), which they purchased and installed. Also ran all-new wire from switch to replace damaged wire and to allow for two switches. Got lots of good advice about options and best practices.
3. Light fixture: Straightforward,done quickly.
All in all, very well done, direct, highly capable."
All Electricians in Buffalo Grove, IL
Mount Prospect, IL
Crystal Lake, IL
Morton Grove, IL
Highland Park, IL