Access to trusted reviews, the best Carpenters and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Bolingbrook Woodworking Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Bolingbrook Carpenters Reviews
Full Tear Down/Entire Bath Remodel: drywall repair, new drywall, floor leveling, new ceramic floor, new tub, new vanity, rewiring of lights and outlets, new sinks, new paint on walls, new trim, new toilet, new fixtures. contractor in one. He was very meticulous, skilled, personable, creative, reasonably priced, and always on time. He listened to what I wanted and understood my budget. With his practical design recommendations, my full bathroom remodel looks wonderful, was finished on time and within budget!
Being that he is a licensed contractor, he does many other things beside bathroom remodels. I will definitely use Handy Man Your Way for any future projects. Handy Man Your Way does excellent work, taking great pride in their work, and they are very reasonable. Handy Man Your Way significantly underbid the major contractors. I would recommend and trust "
• Price beat out all competitors for the same job / materials (and, in some cases, better materials)
• Workmanship and quality of installation was very good, the job was performed to the specifications of the estimate sheet
• Initial representative / estimator was very helpful and friendly and helped us choose the right product at the right price
• Installation was completed in about 12 hours of work time (or 1 1/2 days) - 8 hours (1 day) for the post holes and 4x4s, and 4 hours (1/2 day) for the remainder of the fence.
• After posts were installed on Day 1 (Tuesday), we were initially told they would be back the next day. It turns out they did not have us scheduled until the day after (Thursday) which I found out the hard way (I called after they didn't show up at 11am), so communication wasn't great in that aspect. • We suspect some of the workers were drinking during their break, we found beer bottle caps in our yard that were not there before. This was reported to the personnel manager, who allegedly dealt with the situation. • I have called the main number at various points in the day (11am, 4pm) and each time I receieved a voicemail. When I call the main phone number of a company (especially for something like scheduling a payment with them), I would expect someone to pick up the phone during normal business hours.
All Carpenters in Bolingbrook, IL
Mount Prospect, IL
Downers Grove, IL
Elmwood Park, IL
Arlington Heights, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
Palos Hills, IL