Does your swimming pool require resurfacing? Highly rated pool pros explain the latest resurfacing products, and provide an average cost to resurface a pool.
Find Top-Rated Arlington Heights Pool Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Pool Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Pool Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 33% of Arlington Heights Pool Cleaners are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Arlington Heights Pool Cleaners
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 6,291 reviews for
Arlington Heights Pool Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Pool Cleaners and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Arlington Heights
Is the finish on your pool falling apart? You'll need to have it resurfaced before your problems multiply. Check out these tips on fixing the finish.
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, Kiel Hauck dives into a conversation about pool installation and maintenance with Bill Lambert of Perma Pools.
7 reasons you should consider buying a pool in the fall instead of summer. From price to priority, you need to know these tips from a pool service company.
You will have to find out what your model costs new - looks like they run from about $400 to 1700 depending on size. IF yours is at the lower end, might be just as cheap to replace it, with parts and labor. If not low end, then repair probably works. Typical pricing of components that might have gone out - switch $80, timer/control unit $130, heating element $100 (probably most likely to have failed) - so if only one of these went out, figuring $100-200 labor, probably cheaper to fix it. I would contact your dealer for a better idea.
BTW - here is a Saunatec instruction on maintenance on the heating element and rocks, failure to follow can shorten heating element life, if that is what went out (and probably the simplest to replace) -
Todd's Home Services
Pool Cleaning reviews in Arlington Heights
I started making calls from Angie's list pool and spa heater repair.
I received a text from
All Pool Cleaners in Arlington Heights, IL
Elk Grove Village
Fox River Grove
Lake In The Hills
Shop Local Pool Cleaning Services in Arlington Heights, IL
- Deck BuildersJ Sitko ConstructionMember Price$250 $500VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Arlington Heights.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center