After many surgeries, illnesses or medical episodes, you may need to go to a short-term rehabilitation center before home. Be informed and pick the right one.
Find Top-Rated Twin Falls Physical Rehabilitation Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Physical Rehabilitation Services to Avoid
Top Rated Physical Rehabilitation Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 33% of Twin Falls Physical Rehabilitation Services are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Twin Falls Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 5 reviews for
Twin Falls Physical Rehabilitation Services from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Physical Rehabilitation Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Twin Falls
Chuck Clifford came to lying flat on his back on an icy sidewalk, motionless and unable to move his limbs. The life of the Angie’s List member in Mundelein, Ill., changed with a single, fateful slip during a 2008 ice storm that fractured his neck and came within about a millimeter of completely severing his spinal cord.
Annually, about 800,000 Americans suffer a stroke, a leading cause of death and disability. But many survivors find hope in rehab, where doctors and therapists help them return to a "new normal."
Craniosacral therapy is an alternative form of care that gently manipulates the skull and spine.
Rehabilitation Care reviews in Twin Falls
Did nothing that helped; in fact, sent into a three day depression.
The groups are real and raw not superfluous boring things you have to survive to go from one day to the next.
The clinical staff are fantastic -
I don't know where I would be had I not found
All Physical Rehabilitation Services in Twin Falls, ID
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Twin Falls.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center