Find Top-Rated Kailua Kona Eye Care
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Eye Care to Avoid
Top Rated Eye Care
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 61 reviews for
Kailua Kona Eye Care from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Eye Care and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Kailua Kona
Eye Care reviews in Kailua Kona
Further more, the team of nurses, doctors, and staff at ”
I made an appointment for 8:35am, arrived 15 minutes early, checked in, and was sent to a waiting area. I waited for 45 minutes before I returned to the front desk to ask about the wait time. The person at the desk said they were running 45 mintues behind because of a new database they installed. When I told her that I had already been waiting 45 minutes, she reluctantly called someone to find out how much longer i could expect to be waiting. She was told that I was next and that the approximate wait time was another 15 minutes. I wasn't confident that the 15 mintue estimate was accurate, and informed the person at the desk that I had to leave. There was no attempt to keep me as a customer.
Here is my problem with this group:
1. at no time did anyone apologize for the wait or for not informing me that they were running behind
2. The person at the desk could not have cared any less that I was leaving
3. There was no attempt to try to reschedule my appointment at any of their multiple locations
4. There is a total lack of good customer service here. I don't trust a doctor if they can't get the service piece right.
They have a beautiful office,
Eye Care in Kailua Kona, HI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Kailua Kona.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center