Access to trusted reviews, the best Drywall Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Honolulu Drywall Repair And Installation Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Honolulu Drywall Contractors Reviews
He also did a great job on the exterior of a house in Kaneohe that I was managing for my realtor who was putting it on the
Most recently, some friends in Waikiki were remodeling an old penthouse in Waikiki that they had just purchased. The ceilings were a very rough and uneven plaster with a texture sprayed on them. When other painters said they couldn't level the ceiling and put a smooth surface on it "
There are no "
The "do's" are those that we would use with every contractor:
1) Make sure you discuss the scope fully up front and get realistic time frames for completion. Ask about other projects to which the company is committed that might "conflict" with yours.
2) Review the work as it is progressing so if there are changes/corrections, they can be made easily.
3) Review the designs carefully in advance.
Working in a condo with all of the rules plus my concrete ceilings does cost more. But it was worth it and I believe I've significantly increase our value.
In January, we hired him and his crew again, to build a new bathroom off of the family room. They did an excellent job. This work included hanging an interior and exterior steel door (you can enter from the family room or from the patio outside), framing and building a small bathroom, installing the toilet, sink, mirror, accessories that included a grab bar. They also installed the flooring, did plumbing and installed the lights and did the electrical work. They also built a door for an attic like space that we store our luggage and Christmas boxes in. No more open door way in my wall anymore!
I'm not sure of the correct words that should be used, I was the person who hired him and my husband was the person who worked with him once he arrived. He would probably say it better than I, but I can tell you, if your looking for someone to do work around your home that needs to be done, he can do it.
He does return phone calls, he does what he saids, he ask the right questions, his prices are good and reasonable, he works with very skilled people that you can trust in your house. I didn't deal with the money, my husband did so I may be off on that part. But for all the work he did, I surely got my monies worth! Mahalo nui
High quality workmanship
All Drywall Contractors in Honolulu, HI
Port Aransas, TX
Long Beach, CA