Find Top-Rated Silver Creek Home Appliances
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Appliances to Avoid
Top Rated Home Appliances
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 42% of Silver Creek Home Appliances are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Silver Creek Home Appliances
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,226 reviews for
Silver Creek Home Appliances from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Appliances and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Silver Creek
Appliance reviews in Silver Creek
maintenance on both the washer and dryer. I also bought an insurance
policy on my dryer as recommended by the tech. He said by the sound of
it, the motor was going to go sooner rather than later and it would cost
hundreds of dollars to replace. $42.50 paid for it up front, should it
go. I'm happy. Got rid of the moldy smell in my washer and learned I was
using way to much soap in my front loading HE washer. I will definitely use them again. The price above includes the Angies Deal purchase price in it as well!
A couple years ago I called them to repair the freezer at the parent's home - great service.
The freezer decided to act up again. The manufacturer says there's a design flaw in their drainage systems and were offering repair kits. and had the kits on hand) and the fridge is working great again.
- Had everything he needed, explained everything that was going on. - Found the problem, fixed it and put everything back the way it was in an hour. - Charged me a reasonable price for a part and Saturday service call. - Referred me to a plumber for another problem. - I will be hiring him for other appliance work we need to have done as well.
All Home Appliances in Silver Creek, GA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Silver Creek.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center