Access to trusted reviews, the best Roofing Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Decatur Roofing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Decatur Roofing Contractors Reviews
The foreman for the project was Des. If he's assigned to your job, consider yourself lucky. He's knowledgeable and easy to work with. Our independently-found architect made all kinds of mistakes on the porch, and so Des worked with us to come up with solutions. My wife is pregnant and we have a toddler, and Des was always careful to keep disturbances to a minimum, and to keep things clean inside by putting up plastic barriers. He was professional and did a lot of the work himself.
A couple times new subcontractors didn't show up or did a less-than-great job. Des was looking out for us and had any subpar work redone correctly, which didn't happen often. It was all very quality work.
The garage conversion went amazingly - the new room matches the rest of the house perfectly. They matched the trim, the flooring, the trim paint, everything. The new porch looks great, too, and matches the neighborhood style perfectly.
In a project this big, there's bound to be some misunderstandings, and with the few we ran into, we always felt happy with the resolutions. We're very happy with the end result and would recommend
Based on his demeanor, it didn't seem that he understood the deal at all. I'm not sure what he did on the roof but I have no confidence in his competence. It is hard to believe that Angie's List screened this contractor and found him acceptable. I would like a refund of my $99.00 so I can start over again with some other contractor and get this work done before the cold weather sets in..
1. I asked that my home be power washed, chalk gaps and cracks, prime wood using exterior oil base, and paint it using
2. Was asked to replace a single board of wood between columns on my porch. They placed 2 pieces of wood, that connected at the entrance of my front door. The point where these woods connected was uneven and very noticeable.
3. The down spouts of the gutter system he provided are so thin that I am able to
All Roofing Contractors in Decatur, GA