Homeowners have many options for fences to block of their yards. But before you choose the fencing material consider all of the options for your yard.
Find Top-Rated Santa Rosa Beach Driveway Gate Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Driveway Gate Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Driveway Gate Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 25% of Santa Rosa Beach Driveway Gate Installers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Santa Rosa Beach Driveway Gate Installers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 204 reviews for
Santa Rosa Beach Driveway Gate Installers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Driveway Gate Installers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Santa Rosa Beach
Chicken wire rarely looks this good
Houston roofing complaint | Contractor claims leaks are coming from plumbing, not roof.
I would say depends on several things:
1) what % of the job is $400 ?
2) how good is the warranty - against all types of failure, or what - cedar fences usually fail in one of two ways - tornado/hurricane/waves/flood/car collision takes them out, or the posts (if not treated timber) rot out. The fence itself will change color and get fuzzy as it weathers, but should last 15-20 years in most areas.
3) generally, a fence is not something you would pay for a warranty on - if properly put up and with concreted-in copper chromate or copper napthalate treated posts (the green preservative) should last a long time and not need warranty work basically till the fasteners fail or the fence slat boards split too badly.
4) if I was going to spend extra money on a wood fence, it would be for a good quality penetrating sealer, not steel posts.
Driveway Gate Installation And Repair reviews in Santa Rosa Beach
All Driveway Gate Installers in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fort Walton Beach
Indian Rocks Beach
Panama City Beach
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Santa Rosa Beach.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center