You’re ready to put your house on the market, and you’ve decided to go it alone.
Find Top-Rated Pembroke Pines Banks
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Banks to Avoid
Top Rated Banks
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,383 reviews for
Pembroke Pines Banks from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Banks and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Pembroke Pines
Selling your house? You might be tempted to forgo hiring a Realtor and sell the house yourself — after all, how hard can it be?
No one wants their loan application to be denied.
The real estate industry is chock-full of different types of professionals.
Banking reviews in Pembroke Pines
She discovered the fraud and reported it. She received a letter dated . 31, 2013 from the bank's "Claim Services" Dept. saying that she had received the benefit ...MoreRead more of this review of the funds and the case was closed. However, my mother never withdrew this money! In fact,
her name was MISSPELLED on the withdrawal slip. She and a family friend met with the bank manager who said everything appeared to be in order and she had, indeed, made this withdrawal, However, he could not provide a video of my mother making this transaction. At the age of 88, with two checking accounts, my mother had no need to go into this bank and withdraw $5,000. It would have been physically difficult for her to do this. A complaint letter was then sent to the main office in RI. No response. This is a case of fraud. The bank has NOT proven my mother withdrew the funds and has responded with indifference and lack of
professionalism. Personally, I feel that because she is old and feeble, they think they need not take this seriously. If they wait long
enough, she'll die. That is hardly a professional attitude on the part of a bank which is the custodian of people's money.
Banks in Pembroke Pines, FL
New Port Richey
West Palm Beach
Shop Local Banking Services in Pembroke Pines, FL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Pembroke Pines.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center