Hypoluxo Day Care Providers
Reviews for Hypoluxo Day Care Providers
* The education was good and they took child's interest into consideration instead of forcing things on them.
* The place was very lighted, bright and spacious, a lot of space for the kids to do their individual activities and group activities.
* All of the teachers and staff were very polite, respectful and caring.
* Food was extra and not included in the price, it is both good and bad. Good for people that want a controlled diet, bad for people who want lunch everyday, hence the combined price in comparison to all inclusive child care was higher.
* Staff turnover was low, they have been their for couple of years their, I did not see any staff leave during the 1 year we stayed there.
* They have extended hours apart from school years.
* Above experience has been for a 3 year old to 4 year old, I have no experience in infant room, but the awesome experience can be extrapolated.
Emails and questions to
Above all, we are so happy with the service we receive from our two favorite sitters -
In addition to being top-notch sitters, both of our sitters have always been on time and professional. They engage with us as much as our kiddo and that makes for such a wonderful overall experience.