Access to trusted reviews, the best Remodeling Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Fort Walton Beach Home Remodeling Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Fort Walton Beach Remodeling Contractors Reviews
He did remove the old cabinets and install about 75% of the new cabinets OK. He sent a crew (2) to remove the popcorn and texture. They did not remove all of the popcorn before texturing. They did not tape off trim, outlets, doors, hardware.....Texture got everywhere even over some walls they had started to paint (even before the ceiling was finished). They fixed this by painting over the lumpy texture on the walls again! They were very sloppy and over brushed paint from the trim onto the walls! Texture would fall from the ceiling as they painted with a roller instead of spraying paint! I must point out that they were trying to do the ceiling last instead of first! The texture person said that he had done texture only one time before and needed help but
I figure we lost at least $1500 on the work by
I do not recommend
* Roof leaks and is still un resolved. would have to wait til a rainy day to see the roof leaking. Then he asked me to
* During construction I was lied to several times, both by
* My yard was littered with debre after they completed the job and left. Not just demo
* During the demo, they crashed into one of my large trees with a bobcat and tore off a large section of bark. They acted like it was no big deal.
* Only weeks after the job was done, the concreate cracked.
* On appraisal I requested that all the work be done without any action needed from me. The only thing I would have to do is buy the ceiling fans as the style of fan needed to be the homeowners choice. But after construction began I was told that for any electrical work, I would have to apply for an electrical permit on my own and arrange for the work to be done by someone else as he was not certifed to do electrical work. This did not make me very happy.
All in all, the better price was not worth the pain.
All Remodeling Contractors in Fort Walton Beach, FL
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Panama City, FL
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Gulf Breeze, FL