Estate sale liquidators will appraise, advertise and coordinate a residential sale. An estate expert arranges items to attract buyers and discourage theft.
Find Top-Rated Cape Coral Auction Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Auction Services to Avoid
Top Rated Auction Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 14% of Cape Coral Auction Services are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Cape Coral Auction Services
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 120 reviews for
Cape Coral Auction Services from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Auction Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Cape Coral
Life can become a blur when you need to liquidate an estate. Make sure the process goes smoothly with these experts tips for managing personal estate property.
Handling an estate liquidation can be intimidating. Learn the options to know how to best handle the property in your specific situation for maximum returns.
As baby boomers downsize, families are using the services of estate sales managers and auctioneers. Learn what to do to make yours successful.
Auction Service reviews in Cape Coral
I was convinced that no one would be able to sort through 60 years of personal belongings and be able to stage all that stuff in sensible lots and be able to sell most of it for reasonable prices. But
When it was all done, the stuff that was not sold was given to charity and the Deals personally cleaned up my mother-in-law’s residence so that it was presentable for sale. Again, their professionalism and the dedication to making the process as painless as possible was beyond expectations.
I have made recommendations before, but none have come with this heartfelt debt of gratitude and sincerity. My wife, Pat, her brother,
Can't say enough good things about their efforts and responsiveness.
When faced with needing to dispose of the contents of a home, everyone’s circumstances may be different. There are several options, and some options may better fit individual circumstances. For most, you may only have to do this once or maybe twice in your lifetime.
We explored the following options (not necessarily all from
1. Have someone just come and buy everything, back up a truck, clean out the house and you are done.
2. Send stuff to auction. They come and remove items that can be auctioned. You pay a fee for removal/transport of items to auction and they take a percentage of the sale.
3. Conduct an estate sale at the house. There are different fees depending on what services you want them to perform (trash removal, donation truck, etc.) in addition to a percentage of the sale. This will all depend on how much stuff you have and the amount of sales it will generate.
We interviewed two different companies and went with
While we did most of the initial de-cluttering, removal of personal items and removal of trash, they can also do this for you. They came and sorted and set-up everything, which was not a small task given how much stuff we had with limited space. They have a large client list and based on the traffic we had, they get folks there. In addition to their lists/followers, they advertise on various sites and do some social media to get people there. They do not rely on posting signs in the neighborhood like a yard sale. Overall, while we did have some items left over, they did get rid of an awful lot and the sale generated more than they originally projected (and substantially more than we would have thought). They can come and assess what you have and explain the options that make sense. No pressure at all.
Regardless of what you decide, they can take care of everything including cleaning everything out of the house when they are done. There is very little you need to do, if you so choose.
Estate sales may not be for everyone and can be stressful since you are trusting someone to sell/dispose of items while getting the maximum return. There may be compromises and you have to remind yourself often during the process of the actual goal you wish to achieve.
Having managed businesses and major projects as part of my professional career, needing to be detail oriented, it is nice to know that these are folks you can trust with your home, your possessions, and that they will get the job done.
All Auction Services in Cape Coral, FL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Cape Coral.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center