Is your child care provider properly licensed or registered? Are they meeting the standards outlined by your state's Quality Rating Information System? Use this Angie's List database to find out what agencies in your state regulate the licensing and quality ratings of child care centers.
Find Top-Rated Millville Home Daycare Providers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Daycare Providers to Avoid
Top Rated Home Daycare Providers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 0% of Millville Home Daycare Providers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Millville Home Daycare Providers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Daycare Providers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Millville
Day care provider laws and regulations vary from state to state. Get tips and advice on hiring a high-quality day care service for your children.
Transitioning to child-care services can be difficult for the parents and for the child, no matter what the age. Here are some quick tips that can help making that transition successful, as well as dealing with separation anxiety even after the relationship has been established.
Are you looking for a child care provider to look after your son or daughter? Check out these 8 questions to ask a child care provider before hiring.
All Home Daycare Providers in Millville, DE
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Millville.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center