Working out with a personal trainer costs more than just belonging to a gym. Learn the average cost for a session, and what factors affect that pricing.
Find Top-Rated Wethersfield Fitness Centers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Fitness Centers to Avoid
Top Rated Fitness Centers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 41% of Wethersfield Fitness Centers are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Wethersfield Fitness Centers
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 94 reviews for
Wethersfield Fitness Centers from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Fitness Centers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Wethersfield
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, we talk with Jason Hodge of Medical Fitness Pros about how to meet your personal fitness goals in 2015 and beyond.
Cardio kickboxing is an intense way to get — and stay — in shape. Here's what to expect from the fitness classes, from costs to the health benefits.
Weight management starts in your mind so prepare a positive environment in your head to smooth your progress to success with your weight management goals.
Fitness And Health reviews in Wethersfield
for me as my strength first doubled, then tripled!
All of this safely achieved with a consistent focus on biomechanics/technique and nutrition.
I appreciate the fact that this is a private 2,400 sq. foot gym with training equipment I have not seen in any other SoCal gym. One on one training with no distractions.
I drive 45 minutes each way, 3 times a week. I hate the drive,but love the results!
All Fitness Centers in Wethersfield, CT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Wethersfield.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center