Toxic products in the home can be a big health hazard.
Find Top-Rated Wallingford Architects
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Architects to Avoid
Top Rated Architects
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 231 reviews for
Wallingford Architects from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Architects and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Wallingford
A large-scale remodel that makes drastic changes to a home's structure or increases its square footage with an addition is an ambitious undertaking.
With building design software readily available, some contractors have expanded their businesses to offer design services for smaller jobs.
Working with an architect helps your new construction or remodeling project run smoothly.
Assuming this is new single family residential
makes the answer more simple.
Small towns = small fees and ability to trunkate the voulme of plans required to insure a good job. It's from this perspective I'll attempt to corral these wild horses, answers architect have given prior.
Always attempt to get a by-the-hour rate, never a $/sf - they know how to play the game better than you in the latter and the former honesty is guaranteed by their state license board.
Never accept draftsmen to be placed in charge of your project, regardless of architect, engineer, surveyor, etc. even though rates may be charged lower, the product quality is even less than these charges with plenty of errors/omissions/oversights in planning when the licensed overseeer gets busy on other projects.
If you like the projects produced, obtain favorable references, then the hourly rate should be $60-120/hr small town. No, you don't associate cost vs quality. Look at overhead, employees ... if pronounced, then your fees go to pay for all these = less money/time devoted to your project.
Architect reviews in Wallingford
structured so that we could buy two units for a total of four hours of
design work. The scheduling was awkward. He asked if he could bring his
child which I agreed to. He spent a total of about one hours at our home
and was constantly distracted by the kid. ...MoreRead more of this review He had to leave early and was
going to follow up and reschedule more time. He never did. As it turns
out, this was really just a sales pitch for a full remodel. We were not
Note that the service date is a guess. It's been a while and I was avoiding this review.
Architects in Wallingford, CT
Shop Local Architect Services in Wallingford, CT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Wallingford.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center