Leather is a great, durable furniture option. Learn what type of leather is best for your lifestyle and how to take care of it for years of enjoyment.
Access to trusted reviews, the best Furniture Repair Shops and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Essex
Consumers should consider the quality of furniture and its sentimental value before deciding whether to invest in upholstery repairs for couches and chairs.
Tall furniture topples easily. Protect your family by safely securing it with anchors.
Quality leather furniture can last decades, but like almost any investment, it needs proper care and routine maintenance to hold up well.
I would call the manufacturer first.
They probably have a recommended serviceman list and/or replacement parts available.
If you use promo code ANSWERS, you'll get 20% off an annual membership. Good luck with your sale!
1) contact local furniture store that handles and repairs recliners. Frequently, even if they do not have the exact spring, they can come up with a pair that is close enough in length and stiffness that you can swap both and get satisfactory performance.
2) google your local barcalounger dealer - they might be able to get parts or keep a few common ones like springs in stock
3) write the company - Corporate Address: 400 W. Main Street, Suite 210 Morristown, TN 37814 It went bankrupt in 2010 and was bought by HPC3 Furniture Holdings - manufacturing in china now but distributing in US.
4) Google the phrase - barcalounger parts - there are a number of companies listing parts for sale, including springs
Furniture Repair reviews in Essex
This is likely the 5th or 6th time I've hired
They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words. I'm sending a before and after photo of an armoire that they hand-painted for me. I can't stop admiring it.
On Monday, they no showed, leaving me basically with a huge problem. Fortunately, I was able to get my maintenance men to remove the bed.
The one thing I will say positively is this: Mr.
More owners should run their businesses this well!
All Furniture Repair Shops in Essex, CT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Essex.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center