Is home ownership still the ultimate American dream?
Find Top-Rated Danbury Apartments
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Apartments to Avoid
Top Rated Apartments
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 366 reviews for
Danbury Apartments from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Apartments and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Danbury
Why you should never try to fix something in an apartment.
The apartment maintenance person is typically a jack-of-all-trades, but heating and electrical repairs may require trade licensing.
Nothing beats the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home is safe.
Apartment reviews in Danbury
I have worked with Tasheana and paid attention to how she speaks with us, her clients, constantly ensuring she is knowledgeable of the property. Tasheana finds a personable and friendly relationship with us. She understands the importance and stress each of a client feels and works to alleviate or work through any concerns. She shows up on time and answers the questions that sometimes only a realtor can answer. Her job is to be a realtor but her passion is to find individuals and families a home.
I give her five stars only because there is not the option for more. Her “all-in” attitude mirrors her hard work. There is no doubt Tasheana cares about what she does.
Apartments in Danbury, CT
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Danbury.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center