Access to trusted reviews, the best Gutter Repair And Installation Companies and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Wheat Ridge Gutter Repairing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Wheat Ridge Gutter Repair And Installation Companies Reviews
- water pouring through the kitchen light fixtures two years in a row and causing ceiling damage (which was the original reason for replacing the roof) - water damage to the fascia boards and soffit (paint peeling and wood warping) - drainage from roof/gutter caused damage to the driveway, which buckled and had to be replaced
After 3 years of frustration and continuing damage to my house I joined Angie's list to find a company other than the original roofer to assess the problems and apply required repairs. After consulting with several businesses it was determined the problem was a combination of the roof and gutters. I contacted
- Replaced missing ice/water shield.
- Installed the starter strip which was missing around entire perimeter of the roof.
- Replaced shingles in valleys and necessary areas around the perimeter of the roof.
- Repaired and sealed wall flashing.
- Secured and sealed loose shingles on the
- Secured existing gutter spikes and installed additional gutter hangers
One problem did occur during this project. Hopefully this last incident was the final chapter of this three year nightmare related to the roof. Somehow during the last repair the crew made a number of slices through the water tubing feeding the evaporative cooler on the roof. This happened at the end of a day. I normally check what has been done but did not this particular day because I had to leave early the next morning to attend a funeral out of town. As a result water sprayed out of the tubing for the 4 days I was away. The result was a flooded crawl space. Fortunately the sump pump was working so the hot water heater pilot light was not extinguished by the water. I am puzzled why the crew did not notice the water spraying into the air since it was sliced in a number of places.
Along with the painting the crew fixed the gutter.
I may need them to put gutter on an addition in the near future and I'll use them.
We paid an extra 116.00 for the rain chain.
I will definitely use this company again.
All Gutter Repair And Installation Companies in Wheat Ridge, CO
Commerce City, CO
Wheat Ridge, CO
Commerce City, CO