Landscaping experts say eco-friendly organic products may take a year or more to transform grass, but the result leads to lower water bills and healthier lawn.
Find Top-Rated Trinidad Lawn Irrigation Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Lawn Irrigation Services to Avoid
Top Rated Lawn Irrigation Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 555 reviews for
Trinidad Lawn Irrigation Services from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Lawn Irrigation Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Trinidad
Whether going with low-drip irrigation or a different type of grass, you can have a great lawn with minimal runoff.
Use this handy guide to tackle some of the key summer maintenance tasks.
Ready to get your hands dirty? It's time to say goodbye to Old Man Winter and reacquaint yourself with Mother Nature ...
Irrigation System reviews in Trinidad
maintenance contract in spite the fact that I saw bad reviews.
This year maintenance visit to open sprinkler system by AJAntico service men was a disaster. They started work before even greeting me by ripping off rain detector from the outside wall of the house and when I asked them to demonstrate what was wrong with it, they refused and threatened me that they would leave immediately and I would have to call
office and pay $600 for them to come back. They also said that without rain detector the system would not work. Later I called 2 other companies in and both confirmed that it was not true.
The service men also claimed that the valve was broken and I agreed to replace it. When I looked at it after they left, it was the same old valve in place with the cracked lid. There were other issues related to absolutely non-professional and unethical behavior of these service men such as not answering questions, constantly threatening to leave without finishing the
I decided that this all can be resolved and everything fixedand contacted the president and general manager of the company. I sent them pictures of the broken valve, badly replaced sprinkler head which is stickingout from the ground by 3 inches and a couple of pictures of leaking heads that were also replaced during this visit. General manager had assured me
that everything would be resolved. He scheduled appointments to come and inspect the work 3 times and never showed
up. Each time I had to take time from work and call him to find out why he did not keep appointment and did not even call me to let me know that he is not coming. Finally he said that he does not know what I want from him. If a general manager acts like that I
that they really do not care about their customers, just need to squeeze money out of them.
Considering the fact that there are still 2 years left of maintenance program, I asked general manager and the president of the
What I learnt looking for another irrigation company that to replace a sprinkler head of the same brand is between $30 and $40 while
This was the worst experience with the service andservice provider that I had as a homeowner.
* RESPONSE -
* ARRIVAL - Arrived early, ready to go
* SERVICE - listened patiently to my description of what was wrong, what I'd done to try to resolve; jumped right in, replacing the, primary offender sprinkler head in 5 minutes
* ABOVE & BEYOND - asked if there was anything else I had concerns about; I showed another sprinkler head that was buried; again, jumped right in, dug it out, and replaced the 2nd head in 5 minutes
* COST - over -the-phone quote was $90; came in at $65
* FUTURE - will be scheduling a sprinkler check-up in the fall
* FINAL COMMENTS - Book
Lawn Irrigation Services in Trinidad, CO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Trinidad.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center