Access to trusted reviews, the best Garage Door Repair Companies and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Longmont Garage Door Installation And Repair Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Longmont Garage Door Repair Companies Reviews
I would, and have, recommend them to anyone needing work on their garage door and opener.
1. He wanted to spray down the spring with WD-40. This is not a
long-lasting lubricant; (though there is argument about that). So he
sprayed the spring with aerosol lubricant. In hindsight, I'm not sure
even that was a good idea, because the spring is sticky and dust/dirt
sticks to it more readily now.
2. Garage door hasn't really worked
the same since; not sure if its the recent fiddling with it, or a
coincidence. Door does not run smoothly all the time, and sometimes the
opener takes 3-4 tries to actually get it closed. This may be a
coincidence, not sure.
I was very pleased with the service.
I would highly recommend their services.
All Garage Door Repair Companies in Longmont, CO
Wheat Ridge, CO
Fort Worth, TX