Access to trusted reviews, the best Interior Painters and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Littleton Interior Painting Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Littleton Interior Painters Reviews
Our last exterior painting by B & B
shape and could not complete the work because we moved out of state for employment.
re-build a small deck. It took him 9 months to complete the work on a 1,000 sq
ft ranch level home. Everything he did will need to be re-done; some due to
cosmetic work and some because of technical work. Where to begin… There are
huge chunks of texture on the wall or it is lightly textured. He textured over
the new wooden blinds we installed and over the outlets (which had to be
replaced). He mis-matched the trim,
pieces that he probably had in his garage. The trim is hung crooked and the
base trim is not even cut at a 45 degree angle in the corners. Every place he
replaced the drywall is wavy. The shower he installed leaks. When he piped the
new bathroom, he ran the pipe so it sticks out everywhere. The tile is loose in
any high traffic area and the grout is chipped everywhere. When I asked if he could replace a broken tile he just
pried it up, put a new one in and pieced the chipped grout in with glue. He built a new deck using the old deck as a foundation. Electrical work such as wiring lights into two closets was done dangerously, he simply taped wires together and left them
1. the wallpaper. However, he politely and respectfully convinced us to have him remove the wallpaper, and even allowed a variable amount in his price to accommodate difficulties that he thought that he might have with the kitchen wallpaper.
2. The back hall had an old and poor patching job. Even though we did not emphasize this on our list,
4. His choice of a lighter contrasting molding color looks excellent.
5. When it was discovered that an additional, floor molding piece was going to be needed after the old carpeting was removed,
6. The closeout list that we made for him was short, and was quickly completed.
All Interior Painters in Littleton, CO
Highlands Ranch, CO