Access to trusted reviews, the best Movers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Lakewood Moving Articles
Moving reviews in Lakewood
2. I asked for an extra person so that my stuff would be protected while moving from the Apartment to the truck and while in the truck. This did not happened!! I went down stairs after about a half an hour to see what was taking place and the movers were stacking up all of my equipment and beds, etc.. in the downstairs (1 floor) common apartments area. Many of the residences stated that I was blocking their path to walk from the elevator to the
3. The all got made at me when I said they have to take it from the elevator to the truck, said they were professionals and they're not going to be treated this way? I tried to explain it wasn't about them but they were made the whole time anyways - so you guys in MGT didn't communicate the expectations of the move? I asked if you were OK with the expectations and if you weren't then I would have called other movers who would have agreed to the arrangement!
4. They wouldn't listen when I said how to get the couch down the (the top portion has to face down and inside toward the corners), so they burned an extra half an hour since they no more than me and the reason I know how to move it down the stairs is because the original movers had the same issue moving it up the stairs!
5. I was told they would follow me and then as we were driving west on 13th and I turned on
6. They finally followed me to my new Townhome and everything was going OK unloading and then the lead guy said they only had a half an hour left and had to just unload everything in the garage. They did move some items into the
7. Now I have to hire a day laborer to come over and move my items up stairs, which weren't moved by
8. Ancillary issues: They didn't inventory anything, so I don't really know if anything is missing. Every other company at least puts stickers on each box they move and has this as an inventory. The movers kept stating they knew what they were doing and this is what they do for a living, I've moved ten times in about 8 years not to mention moving myself with my brothers many times while I was younger and I know how to move stuff also, I'm 57 and I'm not moving stuff any longer!! That doesn't mean I don't know how!!
I paid well over the original quote (over $1000) and didn't even get the boxes moved into the "3" locations I discussed with the lead before he unloaded the truck - 1. HiFi equipment into the
I had several co-workers who also had moved and used discount movers and every person ended up having to pay double the cost quoted because the truck was too small to load everything; or not enough men were scheduled to do the work; or a multitude of other reasons.
All my boxes and furniture were well taken care of with no dings, breakage, or damage of any kind. Up front it sounded like a little more money, but I needed someone I could depend on and wouldn't change the cost in the end as I had just returned from vacation on Saturday, needed to move on Monday, and closed on my house on Friday. This company not only did an excellent job, the three men they provided were courteous, efficient, and very nice to work with. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them.
They sent 3 guys out the day of the move with a truck. I was well prepared for them and I think this had a big impact on the speed of the move but these guys were incredibly fast. All 3 of the guys they sent were polite, professional, and friendly. They were extremely careful with my stuff and patient with me when I needed to review how things looked in a room before deciding on final placement.
In the end, the cost was within the amount quoted (and at the cheaper end of the range they had given me) and everything made it to my new home safe and sound.
I've moved many times and have dealt with a lot of movers. These guys were the best I've worked with so far and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.”
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Movers in Lakewood, CO
Ft Collins, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Lakewood.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center