Access to trusted reviews, the best Plumbers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Commerce City Plumbing Articles
Plumbing reviews in Commerce City
You can edit this part if you like, but the other plumber was Plumber 911. I sent you a review on them that was less than favorable. We had used them before, and no problems, but this time when we called, but the the lack of response that I got, they are off our list of reputable plumbers. don't even know if they are still in business!!!!
The technician that was sent both times was Giber the mess of another plumber is not an easy task. But
Giber corrected all the problems and the job both looks and works terrific now.
While he was here, he also looked at a few other non-emergency plumbing issues I was contemplating and gave me his opinion on them.
Looking back, we should have hired Sunshine for the original job.
We will definitely use Sunshine, and hopefully Giber, for all our future plumbing needs.
I don't know where to start....
- He was a highly rated plumber on Angie's list. Either the list is a total scam or he saved the worst for me. - The drain line was installed on the outside of the wall from the original location, behind the dryer and then to the relocated washed. It was on the inside of the wall before he started. We are unable to put the pantry we wanted up against the wall
with the drain line sticking out 4 inches?
- The hookups were not even behind the washer. They were between the washer and dryer.
- The washer box with the valves and drain was installed on the outside the wall. Who does that?
- The water lines were out from the wall by about 2 inches. The lines should have been up against the drywall due to the exterior wall
- We wanted the water hookups to be below the top of the washer instead of above it. We didn't want to see the plumbing. It was below the top of the washer before he started.
Now I know why the other estimates were about twice the price of his. It was because they were going to do the job correctly.
I had to have 3 different plumbing companies come back and give me new estimates to repair
· Every one of them said "That's a bad job".
· Every one of them said the drain pipe should have been installed in the wall.
· Every one of them said the washing machine box should have been installed in the wall.
· Every one of them said the washing machine box could have been installed 3" to 6" lower and behind the washer, not between the washer and dryer.
· Two of them said the water lines should be on the outside of the drywall but up against the drywall, not 2" out from the drywall.
We did hire another plumber and he corrected all the issues and the job looks terrific now.
I would have given him a total F except that he did arrive on time and the plumbing didn’t leak when he left.
All I can say is beware of the low bid.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Plumbers in Commerce City, CO
Castle Rock, CO
Shop Local Plumbing Services in Commerce City, CO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Commerce City.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center