Lawrence S.B. Goldstein, Ph.D., discusses what it means for researchers and patients now that federal funding restrictions on stem cell research has been lifted.
Find Top-Rated Aurora Diagnostic Test Labs
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Diagnostic Test Labs to Avoid
Top Rated Diagnostic Test Labs
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 7% of Aurora Diagnostic Test Labs are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Aurora Diagnostic Test Labs
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 134 reviews for
Aurora Diagnostic Test Labs from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Diagnostic Test Labs and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Aurora
Diagnostic Lab reviews in Aurora
1. Determine up front what the charges will be. Do not wait for an invoice.
2. If you have Medicare or other health insurance, do not sign a statement accepting financial responsibility.
3. Ask if Quest sends a referral fee to physicians who send them patients.
4. If you are a disabled veteran, skip Quest and go to a VA hospital or clinic (no charge for lab work).
She did do a good job drawing blood.
Then I went into the bathroom to give a urine sample. Afterwards, I looked for soap to wash my hands but there was none. I opened the door, handed the sample to the tech. Saw a dispenser that looked like hand sanitizer or soap, so I got some when the other tech declared, "that's soap." I said, "okay, can I take it in the bathroom?" And she repeated, "no, that's soap!" So I got some soap on my hands and went into the bathroom to wash.
These two jokers are like dumb and dumber. Why isn't the soap in the bathroom? If there's a reason why they want it outside, please explain it to the clients! I will never go back to this nut house. I have been here before but it was not a bad experience. These two techs need some proper training in inter-personal communication and customer relations.
I started getting bills from CPL Labs for $556.50. Normally with my insurance, blood work for a physical is no charge when they apply my insurance. I called the number on the bill but they only answered with a computer and encouraged me to go to their web site which I did and entered my insurance information. That was about sixty days ago. It was relatively easy to do on the web and I thought it was taken care of.
A month later, I get another bill for $556.50. I call my Doctor's office for the second time. They give me a different number to call, 940-383-5200. I called that number on 9/23/14 and spoke with
Today, 10-17-14, I received a computerized call from CPL @ 512-646-3849 saying it was urgent to pay my bill. I took the option to speak to a person and a nice lady came on after a couple minutes. She has my insurance information in her computer and said she would apply it to the bill herself. I told her if this failed again and it went on my credit report, I would file suit against CPL. She said she fully understood.
All Diagnostic Test Labs in Aurora, CO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Aurora.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center