Before you toss it, check the label. Some hazardous items — even batteries and ink cartridges — should be disposed safely, which doesn't mean at the curb! Why?
Find Top-Rated Santa Ana Environmental Cleanup
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Environmental Cleanup to Avoid
Top Rated Environmental Cleanup
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 465 reviews for
Santa Ana Environmental Cleanup from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Environmental Cleanup and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Santa Ana
Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Ever wondered who spends their time cleaning crime scenes? Specially trained companies specialize in eliminating and removing of biological waste.
Do you know what to do if mercury or a different hazardous substance spills in your home? Angie Hicks provides tips for removing mercury from carpet.
Biohazard Cleaning reviews in Santa Ana
I looked up the serial numbers of the machines online and for $1200 I could have bought both machines and saved myself $400. I tried negotiating with the company on the bill and they told me I was going to be put in collections. They never mentioned that they charge $100 per day for keeping the equipment plugged in. I'm never using this company again.
I had another cleaning company arrive during the plumbers visit give me a quote that was very outrageous. I called
They not only cleaned the basement area but all the area up the steps and through the kitchen. They wanted to be sure it was all cleaned of any bacteria from foot traffic.
All Environmental Cleanup in Santa Ana, CA
Palos Verdes Peninsula
South El Monte
Santa Fe Springs
Shop Local Biohazard Cleaning Services in Santa Ana, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Santa Ana.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center