To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, it’s important to have routine maintenance performed every two to four years.
Find Top-Rated San Dimas Antique Clock Repair
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Antique Clock Repair to Avoid
Top Rated Antique Clock Repair
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 35% of San Dimas Antique Clock Repair are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against San Dimas Antique Clock Repair
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 93 reviews for
San Dimas Antique Clock Repair from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Antique Clock Repair and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in San Dimas
Clock Repair reviews in San Dimas
The training was great. I learned how to speed up and slow down my clocks pendulum, how to get it to stop chiming if I need it to, without stopping the pendulum, how to set the time more easily, and how to balance the clock to ensure it doesn't wobble on my uneven floors (distressed wood floors).
I am quite upset as this clock was a gift that my grandparents received sometime between 1912-1916. We took good care of it and wound it regularly, as needed. It kept good time and struck every quarter hour - it worked well until I took it for a
I am a bit fuzzy on the actual date of the date I left the clock with
All Antique Clock Repair in San Dimas, CA
La Canada Flintridge
Shop Local Clock Repair Services in San Dimas, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Dimas.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center