To preserve their value and keep clocks running accurately and working as they should, it’s important to have routine maintenance performed every two to four years.
Find Top-Rated Rancho Cucamonga Antique Clock Repair
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Antique Clock Repair to Avoid
Top Rated Antique Clock Repair
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 33% of Rancho Cucamonga Antique Clock Repair are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against Rancho Cucamonga Antique Clock Repair
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 74 reviews for
Rancho Cucamonga Antique Clock Repair from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Antique Clock Repair and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Rancho Cucamonga
Clock Repair reviews in Rancho Cucamonga
Mr of wear in the clock which I understand. He indicated that clock may last a few more years before the overhaul is needed.
If you want to have peace of mind and confidence in the skill of the clock man, I stongly recommend Mr.
The clock in question is:
I wish there was a place on this form that states just that the service provider was NOT USED. Thanks.
The training was great. I learned how to speed up and slow down my clocks pendulum, how to get it to stop chiming if I need it to, without stopping the pendulum, how to set the time more easily, and how to balance the clock to ensure it doesn't wobble on my uneven floors (distressed wood floors).
All Antique Clock Repair in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center