Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Builders and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Pasadena Home Building Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Pasadena Home Builders Reviews
Their workers were kind, polite and neat, the job was done 4 days ahead of schedule which was very important to me since my parents came to visit just two days after the work was done. Today is about 3 months after they finished and I am very pleased with the results!
I have to say, they were not the cheapest option for me but I was happy to pay just a little more to get so much in return.
Tuesday rolls around, and there is no e-mail from
I texted back that I had to run errands, and I would try to make it back by 2:30 PM, but to please have
I get my neighbors to help me brace the garage door so that it is once again closed. I call
An hour and a half later, I get a text from
To date, neither
We interviewed many, many contractors, but
1. He had successfully done projects like this before.
2. He wasn't just a contractor who hired sub-contractors to do the work--he has actually done their work himself before, and knows how to do it.
3. He listened to our ideas, and from the start, added ways to make the plan better.
This was a medium-large remodel, more than $100,000, and for people like us, that's a lot of money. So naturally we wanted to know that our contractor was managing the sub-contractors to get the most professional results, yet controlling the costs. I watched
Another thing that was important to us were the details. This is an older home, and we wanted the new parts to blend seamlessly with the original house. Because of
I am often out of town for business, and so it could have been worrisome to me to wonder how the project was going, when I was far away from home. But
In the end, you want to do business with a contractor because you trust that they will act on your best behalf.
1. You trust them to do the best quality work, so your home will look nice, and increase in value.
2. You trust them to keep the job site--your home--safe and sound.
3. You trust them to take your ideas, add their own, and end up with a result better than you first imagined.
And that is what
We now sit in our new library, look out the lovely French doors at our
Pasadena, CA 91101
All Home Builders in Pasadena, CA
Newport Beach, CA
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Canoga Park, CA
Mount Cory, OH
Yorba Linda, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Long Beach, CA
Los Angeles, CA